Friday, May 16, 2008

thing 22... the end is near!

I think this is a great service. The only thing that really bothers me is that it doesn't work with macs/ipods because that's what I use at home. I was glad to see that the parent company is working on fixing this.
Overall ListenNJ is easy to use and I think we need to make our partons more aware of it. A little while ago I helped a gentleman set up an account and asked him to let me know how it worked for him. He came back yesterday and told me that in order to get around the file expiring in 2 weeks, he just changed the date on his computer. He also had purchased an mp3 player just for books (he has one that he uses for music) and said that 2gb is plenty of space. I'm really glad that he came back because I had only used it at work and not on an mp3 player.

No comments: